top of page
  • gkswitham

Travelling abroad in your car? Read this!

There is now new legislation for number plates when travelling abroad with your vehicle.

As of the 28th September:

You will need to display a UK sticker clearly on the rear of your vehicle if your number plate has any of the following:

- a GB identifier with the Union Jack - a Euro symbol - a national flag of England, Scotland or Wales - numbers and letters only: no flag or identifier

If your number plate includes the UK identifier with the Union Jack, you do not need a UK sticker.

If you’re travelling in Spain, Cyprus or Malta, you must display a UK sticker no matter what is on your number plate.

If you have a GB sticker, cover or remove it.

All info here on the DVLA website:

We have been busy creating new stickers and magnetic UK signs ready for the change over. We've got you covered!

20 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page