top of page
drive in europe.jpg
Travel Abroad.png
As a result of Brexit, number plates with the GB EU can no longer be fitted to vehicles.
Existing GB EU plates continue to be road legal in the UK but there are now new guidelines for travelling abroad. 
EU GB Brexit.png
New guidelines UK badge tick.png
UK Oval tick.png

From 28th September 2021, drivers going outside the UK must display either a number plate with Union Flag + UK initials or a UK Oval sticker.

If your number plate includes the UK identifier with the Union Jack, you do not need a UK sticker.


If you’re travelling in Spain, Cyprus or Malta, you must display a UK sticker no matter what is on your number plate.


If you have a GB sticker or GB number plates, cover or remove them.

We have been busy creating new stickers and magnetic UK signs ready for the change over. We've got you covered!

EU Travel plates are £20 each and are made while you wait - within 15mins. 

You will need proof of ID and proof of entitlement.

bottom of page